Is anyone excited for the update in December?

Sunday, October 2, 2016

10/2: Diva's Birthday and Bianca's Fishing For Trends

    Nothing happened in the last two days (except selling my soul to Jack the czar of Halloween).

    Though, today is Diva's birthday! Diva wasn't my friend's favorite, (she used to live in my friend's town) but I like her, though I denied her request to move to Tsuki. I was expecting a camper for the next couple days after talking to Diva, but she came. I remember when I saw a place marked out for her house, and my friend was there, and I was like "oh wow". Though I had little expectation for her to move to Tsuki, she did and is one of my favorites now.
Happy Birthday Diva!

    Well, enough of the long stories, Bianca came up to me today and said she was fishing for trends... hmmmmm... no wonder one of the fishes in Animal Crossing are called "Dabs". 
"Look Mom I caught some premium black Nikes!"
   Also, I've been waiting to see Marshal's home FOREVER, but he wasn't home ;-;
Marshal whyyyyyyy

Well that's all for today! I might update tomorrow if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment